Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Project Selection- Magazine

Based on my experiences and what I've learned in class, I am interested in making a magazine. Some aspects that interest me are the photography, interviewing, and editing. In the movie we watched, All the President's Men, the two main journalists had to write their own article. Throughout the movie, I saw how they were interviewing the people they wanted to talk to over the phone and in person. Also, in the television show called The Newsroom, the main reporter, Will McAvoy, interviews people while he is on the air and asks them multiple questions to get the answers he wants. I'm also interested in the aesthetics of the magazine. In my magazine analysis, I had to analyze the cover design of a magazine and the colors included in it. I also learned about the type of articles that should go in the magazine, based on what the topic is. The magazine project is a good fit for me because I am very good at taking pictures and having photo shoots which is a quality i need to possess to make my magazine. I would also be good at talking to people to get information for my article because i am friendly. This project might be a challenge because I haven't had much experience with editing page layouts that include pictures and lots of text.

No comments:

Post a Comment