Friday, November 1, 2019

Project Selection- Film

Based off of my experiences and what I've learned in this class, the film project interests me. Some aspects that interest me are the acting, casting, and editing. We have learned many film terms that will be beneficial in the editing process. It would be fun to make my own camera shots such as close-ups, establishing shots, and point-of-view shots. The editing process would also be interesting because I would be able to edit the scenes and make various cuts and also i can add in sound/music. The mis-en-scene would be fun to create because I can come up with my own costume looks and choose all of my locations to film. In class, I watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off and analyzed some of the film techniques. I learned how to choose some of the film-making aspects and analyze its meaning that relates back to the movie and characters. This project could be a good fit for me because I am good at working with technology such as cameras and phones. I could edit the video well. I am also very good at makeup, so if any scenes required a certain look, I would be able to make it. This project might be a challenge for me creatively because I struggle with thinking of a story line and making a script.

No comments:

Post a Comment