Saturday, November 2, 2019

Project Selection-My Decision

I have chosen the magazine as my project. I want to be able to take photographs and have a small photo shoot to get pictures for the magazine. Some skills i possess that makes this project a good fit for me is my photography and being able to conduct an interview.The main determining factor of my decision is that  I think I will have an easier time thinking of an idea for my magazine topic than making a story for the film. My magazine is going to be about things people celebrate. It could be Christmas, Halloween, or even graduation. There will be different ways you can celebrate the holiday or event and most of it will be things people can do themselves at home. The genre of this magazine is home decorating/DIY. I am working alone on my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment