Monday, January 20, 2020

Feedback and Revisions

After getting some feedback on my magazine from my midterm submission, there are revisions I need to make before my final submission. For my cover page, I need to expand my picture so that it fills the whole page instead of having a white border. Then I need to move my article titles so that most of it is not covering the main picture. I want the picture to be seen so I just have to move my title up and some of the articles to the sides. I don't want to much revision with my table of contents because I felt that it was formatted well. The only thing I need to add to it is a page number in the bottom corner. For my two page article, I need to get a picture of the person I am interviewing to show who she is and to add to the variety of pictures. I think I should also add a main photo to the top of the page above the title. These changes will improve my product because it will make it look more organized and professional. To make these changes happen, I am going to start working on the cover page first and then keep going from there. I am using Microsoft Publisher to create my magazine and make any changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment