Tuesday, January 28, 2020
InDesign Class Activity
Today in class we utilized Adobe InDesign to lay out our 2 page spread. The features on the software were very useful and it had many different options for editing. We learned how to use the select tool, type tool, and picture box tool. These are the main tools we would need to create the basis of our article. It was a bit overwhelming for me though. I did not feel fully comfortable working with this software on my own because there was a lot of features I did not understand. Also, the tools we used in class were kind of confusing to me. There were a lot of steps to fix the text we put in and adding in the pictures confused me and I didn't get to it. I don't think I will be using InDesign to make my revisions or the third quarter submission. I will probably keep using Microsoft Publisher because I am familiar with it and know how to use it. My layout that I made using InDesign is not complete or the final look I want. I was just practicing putting in pictures and formatting text, so the pictures I chose are not the correct ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment