My magazine that I made uses many different conventions of my genre that I am able to recognize because of the magazine research I did. On my cover page, the font of the title of my magazine was very similar to other magazines that I saw. They both have a clean, simple look that is bold and stands out. I have some other features on my cover page that were similar to other magazines, such as having a colored circle around one of the featured articles. I put the main article on the cover in a bigger font, since the other magazines in my genre also had that. My table of contents is very organized and symmetrical. The other table of contents' in other magazines I looked at had multiple sections that had different articles listed underneath them. This is what I did with my magazine because I have four different topics related to my magazine genre. My article is similar to the other magazines because there are pictures scattered throughout the article. I do not have a main picture at the top on the first page of the article, even though some of the magazines I saw did have this.
My magazine is meant for homeowners who are most likely in the middle class because my magazine has articles that are for people who want to buy or make things on a budget for their home.
No comments:
Post a Comment