
This is my second revision for my magazine. I liked the layout of my table of contents, but felt as if it looked too boring and plain. I also had to add some text in it. The first thing I changed was the font of the section headers. It was very basic before, but I changed the font to "Script MT Bold." I realized that since a lot of my magazine has to do with designing and decorating, I should have a fancier font that resembles the genre of the magazine. It is a more creative font. I also changed the font of the actual articles. I changed it to "Eras Medium ITC." It is still a simple font so that it is easy to read, but the letters have a different shape to them than they did before. It makes it slightly more unique than just the basic "Verdana" font I had for the articles before. I also had to add a page number to the bottom corner, along with the name of the magazine and its issue. The last thing I revised was adding in branding. Since I made an Instagram account for my marketing plan, I added the Instagram name into the top right corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment