Friday, March 6, 2020

Revision #3


My last revision was for my two page article. I made a lot of little changes to these two pages. First I had to add another picture in, so that meant I had to format my article differently and rearrange all the text. I moved my article title up and changed the color to make it a slightly lighter shade of a "wine" color. After the picture was in, I had less space for my text on the first page. I wanted to get rid of the white space I had previously, since it was a waste of space. I moved all the text closer together. Then, all of my text was aligned to the left, so I changed the setting to have it in columns which made the text end at a specific point. This allowed the words to line up in the same spot and form a straight line down. This makes the article a lot cleaner and professional. I also used this same technique on the second article page.I made the tree picture bigger on the first page to give it more emphasis. I formatted the text differently to fit the second page better. For both pages, I added branding in the top corners and a page number in the bottom corners along with the magazine name and issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment