Saturday, March 7, 2020

3rd Quarter Submission

My magazine had some changes that needed to be done to make it look more professional and clean. For my cover page, I changed the color of the title and moved all the article names onto the sides. I moved all the articles on the border because it made the Christmas tree the main focus of the page, since it is the only picture there. For my table of contents, I changed some fonts and added a page number ad branding. I changed the font to make it look more creative and decorative. I added the branding so people can know the Instagram username and look it up for more features of the magazine. For the two page article, I added in a picture of the person I was interviewing so people would know who she is and what she looks like. Then I reorganized the text and put it into two columns. The spacing of the text is all the same and it is justified. I did this so that it was easier to read and so that it didn't look messy. I also added page numbers and branding to these pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment