Friday, December 20, 2019

Midterm Submission

My magazine is called Celebration because it gives advice on how to decorate, make food, and stay under control during many different holidays/events we celebrate. For my cover, I chose to make the title red because of the theme of my magazine. It stands out at the very top. For some of my articles on the cover, I used different fonts so that the main article would stand out and to make some of the smaller articles look appealing. My picture is very colorful in the background and clearly shows that the consumer will be reading something about Christmas. My table of contents has four different sections with multiple articles listed under them. The picture of the ornament is to give a sneak peek of what the person will be seeing later on in the magazine. For my article, I chose a dark, plum colored title and there is a small description of the article under the title. I added a brief description of who the person I interviewed is. My pictures were of the the different DIY decorations that she described how to make so that the magazine shows an example of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment