Sunday, February 2, 2020

Audience Engagement Research- Southern Living

78% of the readers for Southern Living are women and the median age is 54. It is meant for adult women. Also, the median household income is $70,209. This income level is in the middle class. Our target audience is similar because it is meant more for adults, since they have their own home. Both of our magazines are aimed more towards women because of the types of articles featured.

A marketing strategy that this magazine uses is partnering with Dillard's, an American department store, to sell their own brand. Once people see and buy the type of products associated with the magazine, they might want to subscribe to them to find out more.

To market my product, I would use aspects from this. I could have my own brand with furniture, decorations, clothes, and much more. Then I would partner with a big store, like Macy's, to sell and advertise my brand, Then there would hopefully be more subscribers to my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment