A digital distribution method that the Good Housekeeping magazine uses is having their own app for devices. They have a subscription option where you can choose to subscribe for a monthly or annual subscription. You can also log into the app if you already have a subscription. Then they have a magazine option. In the top border, they have a search bar where you can search any magazine you want. At the top of the page, they feature their newest magazine. Under this, you can scroll to find all of their other issues in order from newest to oldest. If you aren't a subscriber, you can get 5 minutes of free access for every issue. After 5 minutes, you can unlock the issue for $3.99. I could use this method for my magazine distribution. I would make an app for my Celebration magazine and include the option to subscribe to the magazine or buy single issues for a cheaper cost. I would also add some other features like having smaller articles to look at.

No comments:
Post a Comment