Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Revision #1

I made my first revision for my magazine. I started with my cover the magazine. I expanded my picture so that it took up the whole screen, since there was a white border around it before. Then, I changed the color of my title because I wanted the red to be a little more bright than the original color. I changed the fonts of the smaller articles because I thought my old font didn't go with my magazine and I didn't like the way it looked. I changed the font to go more with the title font. They are similar, but different. The last thing I revised was the placement of my articles. I moved them off towards the sides because my classmates, teacher, and I decided that the picture should not be blocked. I tried to move the majority of the words off the picture and put them on the edge of the tree, towards the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment