Friday, December 6, 2019

Planing Activity- Table of Contents

I don't have the names of the articles yet, but I am putting the main article towards the center of the magazine so that it is the main focus. My articles will be about making your own Christmas decorations, food recipes, and much more. I am using one photo on my table of contents to make a simple look. I don't want to add too many pictures because I want the readers to see most of them when they are actually reading the articles. For my title that says contents, it is in the font called "Bernard MT Condensed." It is a bold font that stands out. I liked how the letters were closer together than my title was. I didn't want the letters to be too spaced out. I put side bars on the side to make it look more aesthetically pleasing and other magazines I researched had figures like this around the word. For my section titles, I used the font "Cambria" because it is easy to read and looks very classic and simple. My articles are in the font "Verdana" because I wanted to match this font to the articles that are on my cover so that it looks similar. It is a basic, easy to read font.



No comments:

Post a Comment