Friday, December 6, 2019

Planning Activity- Flat Plan

The sections in my flat plan include family, home decor, food, and self care. There are some additional articles for people to read also. Some articles listed are "Cheap, But Thoughtful Gifts Under $30," "DIY Snowy Mason Jars," "Comfort Christmas Cookies," "Dealing With Hectic Holiday Stress," and an additional article is "Comfy and Cozy Winter Fashion." These will engage the audience because it gives them the opportunity to make their own decorations and food, which is fun when you do it yourself. The people reading my magazine will find it helpful that there are tips and advice included in the articles. As in similar magazines I have seen, I placed a lot of ads in the very beginning before the table of contents and multiple ads in between articles. Towards the middle and the end, the number of ads in a row decreased a little bit, but are still evenly scattered throughout. During my magazine research, I found that there was not as many ads from the middle of the magazine till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment