For my title, I wanted to have a something that was short and catchy. This way it is easy for people to remember and recognize. My magazine genre is home decor and DIY, so I wanted to pick a title that was related to that. It was a long process of trying to come up with something, but in the end I thought of the name "Celebration." I thought of this because every issue of my magazine would be decorations, food recipes, and crafts for a holiday or event to celebrate that usually occurs during that month. The issue I decided to make is a winter/Christmas one. The font of my title is called "Berlin Sans FB." It looks similar to some of the magazines I researched such as Good Housekeeping and Real Simple. It wanted it to have a bold look, but not boring. Instead of having big, straight-edged, bulky letters, I chose a font that had some curves in it so that it looked slightly different and more interesting to look at. I chose to write my main article in the font "Nueva Std Cond." I chose this because it is more of a creative look than the other fonts i used, but still has a simple, aesthetic look. I wanted the main article's name to be eye-catching. My other fonts are called "Verdana." This is for my other articles and I chose it because I wanted the smaller articles to have a basic look.

No comments:
Post a Comment