Friday, December 6, 2019

Planning Activity- Schedule Photo Shoot

I have not had my complete photo shoot yet. I know what I want to take pictures of, but a time is needed to take these photos. I want to dedicate a week to taking all of my pictures and making sure I have a variety of good photos. Time is always available to take my phone out and take some pictures, so the scheduling should be easy. My main article is going to be about making your own home decor for Christmas, so I will need to make some decorations myself that I can take pictures of. I am going to take pictures of a decoration made of ornaments that hangs on a window, all the different ornaments in the store to show the many options, a mason jar decoration that has lights inside with winter decor sticking out of it, and my friend putting one of these crafts together. I will have four different photos in my main article, but many more for my photoshoot to make sure I get the perfect picture. My table of contents is going to have a picture of a holiday food that will have its recipe in a smaller article. My cover is going to be a picture of my Christmas tree to show it is a Christmas themed magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment