Friday, December 6, 2019

Planning Activity- Schedule Interview/Questions

I will be interviewing Jaqueline Taylor. She is an adult friend of mine who is an interior designer. She has many skills in improving people's living space and also creating DIY ideas to spark up the home. I have not scheduled my interview yet because I am trying to find a time that works best for us both. We both have busy schedules to work around. I will need to find a time over a weekend where we can both sit down so I can get her answers to my questions. Some questions I will be asking her are:

  • If I want a themed Christmas tree, what are some important things I should keep in mind when decorating the theme?
  • I don't have a lot of time to decorate. What are the most important areas of my home that I should focus on decorating?
  • What are some simple, but cute holiday decorating ideas that are inexpensive?
  • How can I create a fancy dinner table set-up for Christmas?
The answers will be important for the readers because it will guide them into having a nice looking home that family and friends will enjoy, especially if they are in a rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment